Vacancy - Allrounder 12 hours
All-round Coffee Lover
Are you that studious coffee lover who is not averse to a little hard work? For our specialty coffee roaster in Zwaag (NH) we are looking for a supportive all-rounder who likes to roll up his sleeves. The activities are diverse and can possibly grow with you with mutual enthusiasm and proven suitability. We are looking for someone who can work about 8 hours on Monday and 4 hours on Friday afternoon (± 11.30-15.30). There is some flexibility in the hours negotiable.
- Support in the production and packaging of our sustainably roasted coffee beans and making the right plans for this.
- Tidying up and keeping the work areas clean, replenishing the stock of packaging material.
- Preparing on Friday for the crowds on Monday, such as planning subscriptions and pre-folding shipping boxes.
- Weekly regular cleaning in the property.
We are looking for someone who
- speaks Dutch or English
- Able to function independently and in a team.
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Open to grow in number of hours and responsibilities.
- A little fit. Of course you don't have to be a body builder, but occasionally lifting a bucket with 12 kg of coffee from a to b should not be a problem.
- Can work under (time) pressure. There are sometimes peak times.
Of course we offer a market-based salary, a nice informal working atmosphere in a young company and lots of good coffee ;-)
Does this sound like something to you? Send your CV and a short motivation to Eline via [email protected] .