Ahh... I came across a super sweet, quick and delicious recipe for Easter! Are you still looking for a fun way to give Easter just a little more festivity? Then this is really something for you. I like to serve this dessert in glasses. This recipe is for about 4 servings.
250 ml whipped cream
- 250 grams mascarpone
8 grams of vanilla sugar
2 cups of nice syrupy Zwarte Roes espresso. How do you put it ?
A piece of chocolate of your choice for decoration
- 100 ml eggnog
1. Use a mixer or a whisk and beat the whipped cream, the mascarpone and about 2/3 of the eggnog together with 8 grams of vanilla sugar (one sachet). Divide 1/3 of this mixture over the glasses.
2. Brew the perfect Zwarte Roes espresso. And then two at once! :-) Read here how to make that move. Let the espressos cool down and pour them into a bowl.
3. Soak half of the sponge fingers in the cooled espresso for a few seconds (break in half if necessary, depending on your bowl and glasses) and then place them on top of the cream mixture in the glasses. With a teaspoon, run some lawyer over this.
4. Repeat again. So add 1/3 of the cream mixture, add the other half of the sponge fingers (again dipped in the espresso, of course) and some drops of eggnog. Finish with a third layer of cream mixture and some avocado.
5. Cut / chop / grate some chocolate of your choice over the whole for the finishing touch!
Ta-da! Enjoy your meal :-)